About Women's Health center - LA Clinica Del Valle Family Health
M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
M-F, 8:30 a.m. to noon, 1 to 4 p.m.
Make an appointment
La Clinica's Women's Health Center specializes in women's health - from menstruation through a woman's child-bearing years and into menopause and beyond.
Their multidisciplinary team of board certified obstetrician/gynecologists, certified nurse midwives, nurses, lactation educators and maternal-child health care managers provide women-centered care in a personal, caring environment.
- Family planning
- Free pregnancy testing
- Birth control
- Prenatal care and delivery services
- Postpartum care
- Lactation education
- Well-woman exams
- Evaluation and treatment of menstrual problems
- Treatment of vaginal infections
- Treatment of sexually transmitted infection
- Gynecological surgery
- Treatment of depression
- Treatment of libido issues
- Treatment of incontinence (uncontrolled urination)
- Cervical cancer vaccinations
- Perimenopause management
- Menopause management
- Health counseling