About The Arthur Nagel Community Cli
Provides free and low cost healthcare services to the residents of Bandera County who do not otherwise have access to medical care within the county, by providing primary and preventive healthcare services to those whose healthcare options are limited by income or lack of health insurance.
Scheduled Patients : 8:00 AM To 3:00 PM
Same Day Acute Care : Call 830-796-3448
- Clinical treatment for chronic illnesses to include testing, plan of care and medications for cholesterol, diabetes, cancer screening, hypertension and other common health problems.
- Non-emergency conditions: upper respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, minor wounds (not work or auto accident related), immunizations.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, screening and treatment or referral.
- Pre-natal care; pregnancy tests, blood tests, health plan (diet, weight, blood pressure, vitamins) and referral for late stage care.
- Women's health concerns, family planning, PAP smear, breast exams.
- Enrollment in the Prescription Assistance Program.
- Risk-Busters - a clinical and educational Preventative Healthcare Program.