About Huron Street Women's Center - Neighborhood Health Association, Inc.
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
The center provides obstetrics and gynecology services for women five days a week.
Services are provided by nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, and obstetricians.
Staff is there to support you during pregnancy, post natal care and attend to your health.
Payment for Services:
Patients may receive assistance for bill payment through A Sliding Fee Program that determines fee based on your income.
Accept most major commercial insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, and Self Pay.
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- 24 hour nurse triage
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Free Blood Pressure Checks
- Free Blood Sugar Checks
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Health Education
- Gynecological Care
- Prenatal Care
- Ante Partum Fetal Assessment
- Labor and Delivery
- Postpartum Care
- Pharmacy Services through the Cordelia Martin Pharmacy
- Prescription Assistance through our social services dept
- Laboratory Services at Cordelia Martin